fixed1t Technology Reviews

Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Wednesday 5 December 2018

Tom Cruise Soap Opera Effect LG SMART HDTV Fix

This video is about Tom Cruise Soap Opera Effect LG SMART HDTV Fix



fixed1t Tech Support tip



In A Recent Video Tom Cruise Highlighted How Video Interpolation On HDTV's Causes So-Called " Soap Opera Effect" Making a Hi- Resolution Film video look like it was shot in High Speed Digital i.e. its much poorer quality.  So You Are Not Seeing The Film As The Film Maker Wanted You To See It.



BUT, Turning Interpolation Off Isn't Easy As Different Manufacturers Call It Different Things So Finding It Is Very Difficult.



As I Own A LG SMART HDTV I Decided To Look For "Video Interpolation" And Its Not There. This Is

How I Turned Off Video Interpolation And Stopped The So-Called Soap Opera Effect. If your wondering why I haven't played a HD video in the background when fixing this problem, that would have got my video pulled for copyright breach.



Malcolm aka #fixed1t




No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm